Every morning we are born again. What we do today is what matters most - Buddha
ShareHealthyInfo was created as a result of my passion: whole, organic plant-based food, fitness, a clean, pure living, and a healthy lifestyle.
Over the years, I’ve gradually transitioned my dietary choices from the standard American diet (SAD) to a whole food plant-based diet. As a result, I’ve seen many wonderful changes in my health. Improved energy levels, better sleep, am almost never sick and weigh less than ‘average’ for my age and height. At 65, I easily expect to live beyond 100!
My goal and intention for this website is to provide guidance and information to greater health, all supported and approved by a wide variety of Naturopaths, Naturopathic doctors, and holistic healers, such as Dr. Esselstyn, Medical Medium Anthony William, Naturopath Dr. Diana Joy Ostroff, Dr. Eriz Z, Drs. Wolfson, Dr. Weil, and many other health professionals that do not recommend mainstream medicine as a path to health.
ShareHealthyInfo.com is designed to help you make informed decisions for your health concerns and become an expert on what is best for your body and for your health. I sincerely hope this website can be one of support and knowledge where you can gain information and learn how to unveil the best version of you!
Here you will find meal plans, health tips, recipes, health guidance, talk, family life, exercise info, and skin tips all while having a little fun!
This is not a one-time quick-fix diet. Going plant-based is a lifestyle that can not only improve your long-term quality of life but also eliminate many health challenges and increase your longevity. I think of this as a holistic approach – not focusing on one specific health challenge, but taking a look at mind, body, and soul since they are all connected. There are no pills, gimmicks or magic potions. This is all about healing, replenishing, revitalizing, and restoring our bodies from the inside out.
We need to fit into our society and at the same time support our planet’s ‘health’ all while developing a sustainable, healthy lifestyle that not only benefits both yourself and the planet but also enjoy. This lifestyle encourages healthy living choices in all aspects of our lives, from reaching for results of optimal health to overall well-being.
“If you eat to save your heart, you eat to save yourself from other diseases of nutritional extravagance: from strokes, hypertension, obesity, osteoporosis, adult-onset diabetes, and possibly senile mental impairment, as well. You gain protection from a host of other ailments that have been linked to dietary factors, including impotence and cancers of the breast, prostate, colon, rectum, uterus, and ovaries. And if you are eating for good health in this way, here’s a side benefit you might not have expected: for the rest of your life, you will never again have to count calories or worry about your weight.” ~ Dr. Esselstyn
It’s easy to see that today’s culture is undergoing a fast paced, fast food, fast living lifestyle, which negatively impacts our health over time. The consequences of this fast-paced lifestyle are not immediately evident, as it takes years for the damage to raise its ugly head in the form of obesity, diabetes, high blood pressure, many other chronic health issues, including the feared ‘C’ word: cancer.
For me personally, changing my diet to a whole food, plant-based diet not only improved all of my health challenges, but I learned about what really is in the mainstream, processed food, and it was enough to take all junk food cravings completely away.
A whole-food, plant-based diet (abbreviated as WFPB) is considered one of the most powerful ways to not only improve your health, but save the planet, and show compassion for helpless animals.
This dietary lifestyle primarily focuses on organic fresh fruits and vegetables, whole grains, legumes, nuts, seeds, herbs, and spices, and combined with exercise, meditation to eliminate stress, and with support from your friends and family (hopefully), it can truly transform not only your physical body but your mental and spiritual self.
Realistically, you may not get much support from your family and friends, but don’t let their opinions sway you. When you follow a whole food, plant-based diet, and begin to feel better, have more energy, and lose weight, you’ll be inspired to stay strong and determined to stick with it. Soon those naysayers will be coming to you asking how they can have that same health and glow that you have!
There are many advantages a whole food, plant-based diet offers.
- First, it’s a direct action you can take right now that has an immediate, real-world impact, not only on your health but also on animals.
- Secondly, this lifestyle is so much better for the environment.
- And finally, a properly planned whole food, plant-based diet can be incredibly healthy if followed correctly.
Additional benefits include:
- More energy, better sleep, better sex, and more alert!
- Ability to avoid frequent doctor visits.
- Minimal or no side effects
- Begin learning about natural alternative remedies that are NEARLY ALWAYS CHEAPER than conventional, or pharmaceutical medicine
- Being closer to Nature is ALWAYS a much better choice for your body!
- Attain natural healing using herbs, and following a whole food, a plant-based diet which almost always and consistently heals the WHOLE person.
Often recognized as Holistic Healing, alternative health works tremendously well when combined with dietary changes and a little exercise!
Even WebMd recognizes Holistic Healing as follows:
- Holistic medicine is a form of healing that considers the whole person — body, mind, spirit, and emotions — in the quest for optimal health and wellness. According to the holistic medicine philosophy, one can achieve optimal health — the primary goal of holistic medicine practice — by gaining proper balance in life.
- Holistic medicine practitioners believe that the whole person is made up of interdependent parts and if one part is not working properly, all the other parts will be affected. In this way, if people have imbalances (physical, emotional, or spiritual) in their lives, it can negatively affect their overall health.